Hey guys and girls I have 4 midterms this week so I'm going to be studying a lot. I will still be logging in every one once in a while i take breaks, so dont fret. I know some of you are in college so i know you can relate to this, WHY DO ALL PROFESSORS PUT TESTS IN THE SAME WEEK? Have a good week I'll be learning. Peace
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYeah, good luck.
ReplyDeleteIn relation to your question: Because they all, all of a sudden realize how far behind schedule they are, and then tell the others!
I'm in the same situation here :s Good luck!
ReplyDeleteMay the force be with you :p
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I'm sure you'll do great!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your exams, make sure you get your head down to study but also take breaks every so often. Taking breaks is equally as important.
ReplyDeletei got mid terms too, good luck on yours
ReplyDeleteAt least you can take all the tests out at the same time.
ReplyDeleteUgh, I hate that too, when they're all at once. Good luck on them!
ReplyDeletei'm going through something like that too. good luck mate
ReplyDeletePush through it mate, you know you will feel great once it is all over!
ReplyDeletegood luck on the midterms
ReplyDeleteto make it easy for you ^^
ReplyDeletegood luck ^^,
ReplyDeleteI hate that! My professors always put the exams in the same week. I think they conspire against us! Nonetheless, good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDeletei feel you, good luck man
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your exams dude.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog style! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteWishing you the best of luck on your exams!!!
ReplyDeletegood luck! make us all proud.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your exams mate, and your question about the mid terms: It is because the school sets it that way : -p
ReplyDeletebest of luck with that
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDelete