I can't remember the last time I had a math class
keep calm dude, college will only get better
Hang in there buddy! Calc 3 isn't too bad once you get past partial derivatives.
I know you are probably hating all that hard work right now, I was the same way. But know I'm three years out of college and I miss the learning.
What's your major? I majored in Computer Forensics.
College is awesome, well, where I am from it's call university. Still, I have had a great time.
Hated Calc when i took it in ym 2nd year, hopefully won't need to take any more advanced maths later on.
screw math. Yay history major!! :)
You get on that calc yet bro? hahaha
Damm i hate math. Good luck at passing your class mate!
I feel your pain, I'm horrible at math for some reason. Calc is a nightmare for me.
Aww bad luck man :(
I can't remember the last time I had a math class
ReplyDeletekeep calm dude, college will only get better
ReplyDeleteHang in there buddy! Calc 3 isn't too bad once you get past partial derivatives.
ReplyDeleteI know you are probably hating all that hard work right now, I was the same way. But know I'm three years out of college and I miss the learning.
ReplyDeleteWhat's your major? I majored in Computer Forensics.
ReplyDeleteCollege is awesome, well, where I am from it's call university. Still, I have had a great time.
ReplyDeleteHated Calc when i took it in ym 2nd year, hopefully won't need to take any more advanced maths later on.
ReplyDeletescrew math. Yay history major!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou get on that calc yet bro? hahaha
ReplyDeleteDamm i hate math. Good luck at passing your class mate!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain, I'm horrible at math for some reason. Calc is a nightmare for me.
ReplyDeleteAww bad luck man :(
ReplyDelete