Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

no worries figured out that calc shit turned out my ta lost half the hw i had turned in over the course of the semester. ya but f*** calc. taking calc3 freshman year was a terrible decision. for those wondering my major i am a mechanical engineering computer science double major and prelaw. the prelaw part doesnt actually mean anything until senior year where i take a LSAT class. i have yet to figure out what this blog is going to be about but ill probably just come on here and just write whatever i come up. one day soon ill think of something clever





protip:  www.cracked.com literally everything is funny

30 comments:

  1. cool, make sure to bookmark that website. always looking for new ones. followed+and will check back for more soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking Precalc here and I'm a junior.. haha can only imagine how hard calc 3 was! I'll message you if I ever need college help, you seem like you've learned from mistakes you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sucks that your ta lost your homework. I'm glad it turned out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo cracked is a legit website thanks for recommending!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Cracked is my main procrastination tool. Nice to see we have something in common.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm taking a look .. love the stories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following! These stories are great! Plus your name reminds me of Zelda! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your making me nervous Im doing mech Engineering next year! :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. calculus sucks but computer science for the win

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome site is cracked.com....wasted too much time there lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. calculus is pretty cool, i think

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool site! :D following ;) hope you do the same:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ended up changing my major because of Calculus.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i didn't like math in general, especially calc

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds intense. I was going for electrical engineering, but dropped out because I couldn't keep going with the party atmosphere at my school

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO glad I don't have to do maths anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  17. really funny stuff right there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the only thin i struggled with was differential calculus, I'd learn it and forget it again by the end of the week, kept having to relearn it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never heard of cracked, i will go check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for the link, following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. sure looks like an awesome site! Thanks for recommending!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree about cracked.com, it has great things to read when you're bored (:

    Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a little curious to see where the prelaw takes you, I'll keep up with that on here.

    ReplyDelete