Well guys i finally have 100 followers, give yourselves a round of applause!!
I'm not sure what to write about today but i thought i should clear up the confusion on what i wrote yesterday the $300 ticket wasn't a bar tab ( i wish i had that kind of money to spend at a bar) but rather a Police Ticket. So i thought it would be apt to link this song N.W.A F*** Da Police . Enjoy
Sorry. It is April Fool's Day in case you wanted ideas for your roommate or in general this site is full of ideas. April Fool Zone. My personal favorite is to take a coffee cup and 2 magnets and put one magnet in the cup and put the cup on top of your car. put the other magnet inside your and right under the cup. Drive around. Enjoy watching everyone try to explain that there's something on top of your car

Nice trick, going to try that.
ReplyDeleteGreat trick! Must try it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 100 dude! You'll be at 1k in no time.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I jsut reached 200
ReplyDeleteSoooooo, do I get a prize for being the 100th follower? lol
ReplyDeletewow i find it hard keeping up with 30 followers!
ReplyDeleteCup of coffee would fall off. Better idea is to glue it to the car:P
ReplyDeletehah cool, congrats
ReplyDeletehahah cool stuff there bro.
ReplyDeleteawesome trick, cant wait to hear if someone tried it..
ReplyDeletemagnet coffee trick made me laugh
ReplyDeletenice i like that site
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching 100 followers!
ReplyDeleteOne day on April Fools day I put gelatin in the coffee maker and ran it through. As soon as the coffee cooled, the coffee just sat in the pot when my roommate tried to pour it.
ReplyDeleteThat car and magnet thing sounds awesome, I've got to try that!
ReplyDeleteSo true aye David!
ReplyDeleteto be fair a 300$ bar tab usually leads to a ticket anyways
ReplyDeleteHow bout we give you a round of applause? :D
ReplyDeleteGrats man, awesome prank, I wanna try that!
ReplyDeleteGrats! Yeah nice prank you pulled off :)
ReplyDeletewelcome to the awesome club
ReplyDeletewow sorry about ur run in with the cops. that sucks and thats a nice joke! i should try that some time
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the followers!
ReplyDeletethat site is so awesome thanks for the share! gonna try them out WAHAHA
ReplyDeletewhat on earth did you do to get that kind of ticket?
ReplyDeleteHaha, I hate when people don't believe anything I say because it's April fools day. :P Congrats on the followers!
ReplyDeleteNice 100 followers, congrats
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 100 milestone
ReplyDeletethat Would be an awesome prank! lol
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo many followers! Congatulations dude...
ReplyDeleteGratz
ReplyDeletegzzz
ReplyDeleteCongrats ! Coffee cup is a sweet idea just dont drive too fast !
ReplyDeleteCool blog dude.
ReplyDeletei want 100 followers too T__T
ReplyDeletegrats bro!
ReplyDeleteAwesome link, bro.
ReplyDeletegood choice of music
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteLove me some April Fools'.
ReplyDeleteThank god April fools is over, now I can finally believe what people say ;)
ReplyDeleteGot me lol, 1+ follower.
ReplyDeleteWell we all love what you do, so why wouldn't you have so many followers.
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Quetopia
congrats on the one hundred. here's one more (i'm talking about me)
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDeleteCongrats mate! and thats a fun trick lol
ReplyDeletethats a big ticket man
ReplyDeletecongrats, I'm a little jealous :)
ReplyDeleteGrtz!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 100th
ReplyDeleteI like it, followed.
ReplyDelete